Bureau County, IL Land Auction – Johnston
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 - 1:00 pm Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
$15,500 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,240,000.00
Bureau County, Illinois
The Johnston farm is located approximately 8 miles northeast of Bradford, IL, or 14 miles southwest of Princeton, IL. The land is further described as being located in Section 19, T15N-R8E, Indiantown Township, Bureau County, IL.
Johnston Family Farm
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
80 Taxable Acres± • 1 Tract
The property contains a total of 80 taxable acres, will be sold in 1 tract, is improved with 3 grain bins, and offers highly productive Class A soil.
Farmers and investors, be sure to check out this investment quality Class A farm in Bureau County, Illinois.
The 500 gal fuel tank is not included in the auction and will be removed before closing
The 2 LP tanks are owned by the LP supplier and are not included in the auction.
- 80 taxable acres
- FSA map indicates 80.19 NHEL cropland acres which includes the following:
- 2.9 CRP acres with an annual payment of $1,055 expiring 9-30-2026
- 1.0 CRP acre with an annual payment of $300 expiring 9-30-2027
- Productivity Index (PI): 143.5 (Class A)
- Soil types include Muscatune, Sable, Plano, Sawmill, Buckhart, Elburn and Parkway
- Improved with 3 grain bins totaling 62,000 bu. capacity
- All with floor aeration and 8” loadout
- West bin has fan only
- Middle bin has 2 fans with dryers, Calc-U-Dri drying & automatic transfer system, stirrator and auto sweep
- East bin has fan with dryer and stirrator
- 3 phase electrical service
- Access along the south side from 800N Ave
- The 2 LP tanks are owned by the LP supplier and are NOT included in the auction
Method & Terms
The real estate will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 80 taxable acres.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment which will be held in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before December 28, 2022 January 13, 2023. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price and pay the 2022 taxes, due and payable in 2023. Buyer will be responsible for all subsequent real estate taxes. Possession will be given at closing subject to the current tenancy for the 2022 crop year only. Open tenancy for 2023 and beyond.
Bidding is NOT subject to any contingencies, including but not limited to financing, an appraisal or inspection of the property.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in our brochure, in our advertisements and on our website is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc., are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
REAL ESTATE TAX INFORMATION
Johnston Family Farm - Seller
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767