McDonough County, IL Land Auction – Wybrant
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 11:30 am Central
TRACT 1 – $6,650 PER ACRE
TRACT 2 – $6,550 PER ACRE
TRACT 3 – $10,900 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,110,455.00
McDonough County, Illinois
Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Location & General Information
145.3 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
The Wybrant Farm is located a short distance northeast of Colmar, IL and is further described as being located in Section 8, T4N - R4W, Lamoine Township, McDonough County, IL. Colmar is located approx. 12 miles SW of Macomb or 12 miles SE of Carthage. The farm represents productive tillable farmland as well as pasture & hay ground with a few draws of timber running through it.
TRACT 1 - 30.1 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 11.25 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- Productivity Index (PI): 115.8 (Tillable Portion)
- Soil types include Keomah & Elco
- The balance of the tract is in rolling pasture land
- Access is along the north side by N 500th Rd.
TRACT 2 - 79.4 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approx. 42 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- Productivity Index (PI): 122.3 (Tillable Portion)
- Soil types include Radford, Keomah, Rozetta, Elco & Ursa
- The balance of the tract is in rolling pasture land and areas of timber
- There is also a creek which meanders through the tract
- From NHEL cropland to pasture to timber, this tract offers a little bit of everything!
- Access is along the north side by N 500th Rd. & along the south by N 450th Rd. (no entrance)
TRACT 3 - 35.8 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate this tract is nearly 100% NHEL cropland
- Productivity Index (PI): 122.8
- Soil types include Clarksdale, Rozetta, Elco, Keomah & Ipava
- The majority of this tract is in row crop production with a small portion in the SW corner in hay production
- Access is along the north by N 500th Rd.
Method and Terms
All three tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the completed survey. The tracts will be sold through the marketing method of “Buyers Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect any or all tracts for their high bid. If the high bidder does not elect all tracts, then the remaining tract(s) will be offered. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment which will be held in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or after Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price and pay the 2022 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2023. Buyer will be responsible for the 2023 and all subsequent RE taxes. The farm sells with a tenant for the 2023 crop year - contact auction manager for details.
Bidding is NOT subject to any contingencies, including but not limited to financing, an appraisal or inspection of the property.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in our brochure, in our advertisements and on our website is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Mark A. Cassens
237 N 6th Street
Quincy, IL 62301
Terrill Abstract & Title Co., Inc.
117 S Side Square
Macomb, IL 61455
Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916