MENARD COUNTY, IL
The Roxy Collins farm contains a total of 118.98 taxable acres. This income producing recreation farm represents 67.45 productive tillable acres, additional 19.1 acres in CRP bringing in $5,860.00 yearly income (expires in 2028). The remaining acres include 11.02 acres in Permanent CREP, brush, and timber which offer outstanding whitetail deer and waterfowl hunting opportunities. The farm is located along the Sangamon River.
Farmers, investors and sportsmen – be sure to check out this property which offers many opportunities.
118.98 Acres +/-
Average Price Per Acre:
- FSA maps indicate 67.45 cropland acres
- Productivity Index (PI): 133.3 (tillable acres)
- Soil types: Tice and Beaucoup
- Additional 19.1 acres enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $5,860.00 which expires in 2028. After the CRP contract expires, 7.5 acres can be re-enrolled in CRP or put into row crop production. The remaining 11.6 CRP acres will become Permanent CREP.
- Additional 11.02 acres is currently enrolled in Permanent CREP
- Balance of the farm is timber and brush which offers excellent outdoor recreational and hunting opportunities
- Road access along the west side by Pump House Road
- Real Estate Tax Information – includes Drainage District Taxes
- PIN 05-02-200-001 – 79.88 acres – $2,033.86
- PIN 05-02-200-003 – 36.47 acres – $825.12
- PIN 05-02-100-002 – 2.63 acres – $26.78
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FSA INFORMATION