PIKE COUNTY, IL
This farm contains 190+/- acres. The farm provides outstanding hunting, timber, a stocked lake and quality tillable farmland.
190 Acres +/-
The property is in central Pike County described as being located approximately 2 miles southeast of Summer Hill off of HWY 54. The land is further described as being located in Section 19, Martinsburg Township, Pike County, Illinois.
- 190 Acres+/- with a mix of perfect land use
- High whitetail deer density
- Turkey and other small game is in abundance.
- Stocked pond
- Quality tillable farmland
- Great investment piece and/or a recreational farm with income-producing acres.