PIKE COUNTY, IL – 162.29 TAXABLE ACRES+/-
This farm contains 162.29 taxable acres and offers pasture, timber and recreational land. This property is also improved with a single story, 3-bedroom ranch style country home with a 3 car detached garage.
162.29 Taxable Acres +/-
Average Price Per Acre:
The property is located in northern Pike County near the Brown and Adams County borders and is further described as being located approximately 1 mile north of Hwy. 104, just north of the small village of Fishhook, Illinois. The land is further described as being located in Sections 5 & 6, Fairmount Township, Pike County, Illinois.
- 162.29 Taxable Acres
- FSA figures indicate 59± cropland acres (currently in pasture/hay production)
- Whitetail deer, wild turkey and other small game is in abundance.
- Extremely nice year-round running creek
- Improvements include a 3-bedroom ranch style country home with metal roof & vinyl siding
- 3-car detached garage with metal roof
- Several other farm outbuildings
- Significant exterior and interior fencing