ROCK ISLAND COUNTY, IL LAND AUCTION – BAYNE
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 12:00 PM Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
Rock Island County, Illinois
Physical Address: 9609 Turkey Hollow Rd., Taylor Ridge, IL
The Bayne Family farm is located approximately 3 miles north of Taylor Ridge, IL, or 6 miles west/ southwest of Milan – Physical Address: 9609 Turkey Hollow Rd., Taylor Ridge, IL. The farm is further described as being located in Section 31, T17N•R2W, Blackhawk Township, Rock Island County, Illinois.
From Milan, IL, take IL Rt. 92 west approximately 4 miles to Turkey Hollow Road, then south approximately 1-1/2 miles to the property, which lays on the east side of the Turkey Hollow Road. Milan, IL is part of the Illinois Quad City metro area.
The Bayne Family Farm Partnership, L.P.
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400
The farm will be sold in 1 individual tract which represents productive, tillable land and rolling meadows with areas of timber offering tremendous whitetail deer, wild turkey and other small game habitats. A nice-sized pond also offers a water source for wildlife and recreational activities. This farm has been meticulously maintained by the Bayne family and their farm tenant. There are many fantastic home sites located throughout the property. Included in this farm is a 1-1/2 story home with a full basement in need of updating and a 2-car detached garage. All of this is located a short distance from the Illinois and Iowa Quad Cities area!
Viewing by appointment. Call Dale Jones: (309) 299-6400
INTERNET BIDDING CATALOGS
128.23 Surveyed Acres±
- FSA figures should indicate approx. 40.5 acres of cropland
- Productivity Index (PI): 102.8 (FSA Cropland Portion)
- Soil types include Hickory-Sylvan-Fayette, Fayette, Orion, Sylvan, Hickory, and Hickory-Sylvan
- The balance of this tract represents rolling meadows with wooded areas, draws and a pond which offer excellent whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat with many other recreational possibilities.
- Many potential building sites
- Access is along the west side by Turkey Hollow Road (Paved Road)
- Rockridge School District
- Outstanding outdoor recreational property with home & abundant wildlife
- Close proximity to Illinois and Iowa Quad Cities!
Home features include:
- Kitchen: 11’x13’
- Informal Dining: 8’x12’
- Living Room (“L” Shaped): 11’x19’ and 9’x12’
- Bedroom 1 (main level): 11’x11’
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): 9’x20’ (non-conforming/walk-through
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs): 9’x21’ (non-conforming)
- 100 amp electric service
- Rheem gas forced-air furnace
- Central air (New 2016)
- Electric water heater
- Built-in dishwasher
- Wood burning fireplace
- Basement laundry hook-ups
- Approximately 420’ well – 2013 (New well pump in 2020)
- Concrete patio: 14’ x 32’
- Metal roof
- New water line to house – 2019
- 2-car detached garage: 20’x24’ with additional 12’x13’ storage area
METHOD & TERMS
The Bayne Family Farm Partnership, L.P. real estate will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the surveyed acres.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment which will be held in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before April 28, 2023. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price, and pay the 2022 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2023. Possession will be given at the time of closing. There are no hunting leases associated with the property and sells free and clear for 2023 farming rights.
Bidding is NOT subject to any contingencies, including but not limited to financing, an appraisal or inspection of the property.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in our brochure, in our advertisements and on our website is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.