ROCK ISLAND COUNTY, IL LAND AUCTION – LLOYD
Friday, March 17, 2023 - 10:00 AM Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
Rock Island County, Illinois
Physical Address: 15015 190th Ave W, Reynolds, IL 61279
The Lloyd farm is located 5 miles west of Reynolds, Illinois, or approximately 20 miles southwest of Rock Island, Illinois on the Mercer/ Rock Island County line. The farm is further described as being located in Section 31, T16N – R3W, Edgington Township, Rock Island County, Illinois.
Dale Jones (309) 299 6400
The land represents pasture and tillable land as well as wooded draws which is improved with a ranch style home, detached garage and outbuilding.
INTERNET BIDDING CATALOGS
PRIVATE SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Call Auction Manager Dale Jones for showings: (309) 299-6400
Tract 1 - 34.6 Taxable Acres±
- Ideal sized tract of land which offers endless possibilities including pasture/hay/tillable land and wooded draws which offer recreational opportunities.
- The farm is improved with a ranch style, 1-bedroom, 1 bath home on a crawl space.
- Additionally, the farm is improved with a 2 car detached garage and a nice 2 bay pole building.
- FSA map indicates 17.86 HEL cropland acres
- Productivity Index (PI): 103
- Soil types include Sylvan, Radford, Hickory-Sylvan-Fayette, Greenbush, Hickory, Hickory-Atlas and Fayette
- Rockridge School district
- Access is along the south side by County Road RR (190th Ave W)
Home, garage and pole building built in 2000 Deep well & septic in 2000
- Total Area: 26’ X 60’ (1560 sq. ft.) Great Room - 22’ X 25’ Kitchen/Dining Area - 13’ X 25’ Full Bath & Laundry - 10’ X 15’ Bedroom - 10’ X 19’
LP gas forced-air furnace, LP tank rented, Central air, 200 amp electric service, Electric water heater, 4’ deep crawl space, Recycled vintage woodwork throughout, Many skylights
Garage: 24’ X 36’ with 2 overhead doors & 2 walk-in doors, concrete floor
Pole Building: 24’ X 36’, 1 overhead door, 1 sliding door, 1 walk-in door, gravel floor
METHOD & TERMS
The Lloyd farm will be sold for the lump sum, total dollar amount. The acres are based on taxable acres and the farm will not be surveyed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment which will be held in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before Monday, April 17, 2023. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price. The 2023 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to a farm lease for 2023.
The property sells with open farm tenancy for 2023! There are no hunting leases associated with the property. Note: The LP tank is being rented and is not owned by the seller.
Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to financing, an appraisal or inspection of the property.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in our brochure, in our advertisements and on our website is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.