CHICKASAW COUNTY, IA LAND AUCTION - PBI LLC
Thursday, June 29, 2023 - 10:00 AM Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
The PBI, LLC Farm is located in Section 13, Dresden Township, Chickasaw County, Iowa. From Fredericksburg, Iowa, proceed south on West Avenue to Quinlan Avenue (V48) and continue a short distance to the farm.
Plant Based Innovations
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
94.14 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
The PBI, LLC farm offers two tracts of highly productive farmland with both tracts being nearly 100% tillable. These tracts are ideally located close to town along a hard surfaced road, which also lends itself to endless development opportunities. Farmers, investors and developers will want to make a point to look this farm over. Mark your calendars now for this fast approaching Chickasaw County, Iowa land auction!
BIDDING NOW OPEN!
INTERNET BIDDING CATALOGS
Tract 1 • 42.64 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 35.4 cropland acres
- Highly productive soils include Clyde, Lawler and Floyd
- CSR2 of 77.1 (entire tract)
- Ideally located along Quinlan Avenue at the south edge of Fredericksburg, Iowa offering development potential as well as ag production
- Access is off Quinlan Avenue in the southwest corner via an agriculture ingress/egress easement 30' in width
Tract 2 • 51.50 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 44.35 cropland acres
- Highly productive soils include Schley, Clyde and Hoopeston
- CSR2 of 70.8 (entire tract)
- Ideally located along Quinlan Avenue just south of Fredericksburg, Iowa offering a possible new home site as well as ag production
- Access is off Quinlan Avenue on the west and also off 280th Street on the south
METHOD & TERMS
The PBI, LLC Farm will be sold in two (2) individual tracts on a price per acre basis, based upon a survey that has recently been completed. Said surveyed acres will be used to constitute the final settlement price. Both tracts will be sold through the marketing method of "Buyer's Choice", whereas the high bidder may elect either or both tracts for their high bid. "Buyer's Choice" auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing, an appraisal or inspection. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, July 31, 2023 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the current tenant. Farm sells with full farming rights for the 2024 crop season. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Representing Attorney: Eric W. Johnson | Beecher, Field, Walker, Morris, Hoffman & Johnson, P.C.
P.O. Box 178, Waterloo, IA, 50704 | (319)234-1766
Auction Manager: Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320