SCHUYLER COUNTY, IL - 98.5 TAXABLE ACRES+/-
This Schuyler County Farm represents excellent recreational and hunting opportunities. Flowing streams, diverse habitat, and a beautiful custom-built cabin make this an ideal farm for any outdoor or hunting enthusiast. The farm sets up great for holding, feeding and harvesting mature whitetails. If you love to turkey hunt or search for morel mushrooms in the spring look no further than this excellent Schuyler County Farm. The cabin is an ideal get away spot for your family and friends. This farm has everything to offer for anyone looking to get off the beaten path and enjoy the outdoors. Call us today for a showing.
98.5 Taxable Acres +/-
Average Price Per Acre:
The farm is located approximately 6 miles northeast of Rushville, IL, or 6 miles southwest of Astoria, IL & is further described as being located in Sections 26 & 35, T3N — R1W Oakland Township, Schuyler County, IL.
- 98.5 Taxable Acres
- Located on beautiful Mckee Branch creek
- Secluded dead-end road access
- Nice, two-bedroom cabin
- Marketable timber
- Old railroad bed and logging roads provide great access
- Pipeline clearing provides for great edge, great views and habitat diversity.
- A number of hidden fields around the property for food plots
- Large hardwood ridges and drainages provide great turkey roosting
- Large, south-facing slopes provide for thick bedding habitat for whitetails
- Rich history in the area for having trophy whitetails
- Excellent Morel mushroom hunting
- Small field on south end provides for ag production or could possibly be enrolled into CRP for income. Or an excellent spot for food plot.
- Rural water can be available to the property